Megan Gilbreath Memorial Scholarship
Megan Gilbreath believed nurses possess the qualities of compassion and healing and aspired to one day help to heal those who are sick, not just physically, but spiritually. She believed in the power of others to make changes in the lives of those around them. Multiple scholarships will awarded to a graduating senior or current nursing or healthcare students in Texas.
- Graduating Senior or current nursing or healthcare student in Texas
- Overall GPA of 3.0
- Intent of completing a nursing or other health professional program at the college or university level
- Complete the Application
- Write a one page letter expressing your desire to be a nurse or other health professional, & how being a nurse exemplifies the qualities of compassion and healing.
- Provide two letters of recommendation
- Copy of High School transcript